IT Works Mitec are supporting an exciting client based in Chesterfield working specifically with Epicor 10. This is an exciting project as the company are currently on Epicor Vantage and have not upgraded Epicor in a number of years. For this reason, the project will be tackled as a re-implementation and will be working alongside one of the Epicor partners.
- Working in tandem with the Finance Director, you will project manage the implementation of E10 from both a technical and functional perspective
- Must have the ability to liaise with Epicor partners to understand their deliverables and work within the budget timescales
- Will be responsible for identifying areas for development with Epicor 10
- Assisting with the migration of crystal reports to SSRS
- Working with key end users and super users to understand what is required within the business to increase company profit
- Once the system is implemented you will be responsible for the system administration, maintaining upgrades, creating dashboards and customisations
- Ability to deliver training and development to support all departments in their use of E10
- Experience in handling end-to-end project implementations independently
- Extensive Epicor experience or significant experience working with another ERP system
- Must have SQL experience whilst also have skills in creating BAQs, BPMs, dashboards, customisations, SSRS and crystal reports
- Strong understanding of PC's, Windows, MS Office and associated products
- Potentially working in other locations, including occasional overseas trips.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. You can apply via the link on this page or alternatively send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Works Resource Group operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.