£ - £
Mitec Consulting (a brand of IT Works Mitec) is part of the IT Works Resource Group a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Company to work for.
Mitec is the leading IFS Services Partner who delivers IFS User Training to the IFS customer base amongst our other IFS Applications services.
To meet the growing demand for Mitec Consulting's Training Services we are growing our Training Division.
If you have a passion for ERP, learning and can communicate Functional and Technical concepts to audiences at different stages in their ERP journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Business Development and Training coordinator in our Training team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact. In this role, you will work closely with our customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of our IFS Consulting services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology. You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of Mitec's Training services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Evangelize Mitec's Training Services at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
Basic Qualifications- Business development experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to customers.
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Knowledge of ERP or Field Service Management software.
- Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
We offer a competitive compensation package based upon experience. If you are looking to join an energetic team of professionals and work with a world class ERP solution, please apply online.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as we are unable to sponsor any work permits.
Global Experts in ERP Professionals and Consultancy Services