An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced System Administrator to support the implementation of the first phase of Agresso Business World (UBW).
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Providing support to users.
- Being responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, resolution of issues and liaising with service providers as appropriate.
- Ensuring administration and reliable performance of the ERP system.
- Taking responsibility for user access administration and for creating and maintaining user roles or profiles in the ERP system
- Coordinating system maintenance with users and carrying out maintenance tasks with the involvement of external or internal parties
- Creating and maintaining documentation of system configuration and training material as needed
- Assessing the impact of changes in the configuration of the system
- Supporting the design, configuration, testing and implementation of future BW modules
- Conducting compliance and general IT control processes on a regular basis and participating in both internal and external system audits
- Monitoring system performance and usage to maintain its security and reliability
- Building reports and SQL queries to extract data from BW and creating dashboards
- Acting as the focal point for all queries related to BW
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- A university degree is required in Computing Science or equivalent relevant studies.
- You must have the ability to demonstrate experience in administering and supporting ERP systems in Finance and Human Resources environments (ESSENTIAL).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particularly strong Excel skills (ESSENTIAL).
- Very good experience in extracting data and producing reports.
- Proven knowledge of system security, maintenance, and controls.
- Knowledge of BW or Agresso ERP system.