An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, Senior Project Manager to lead on the re-designing of my clients Shared Services provision.
They are re-designing the way in which Shared Services operates and delivers the services required within its remit across the whole business. This will be an integral part of the new business being launched in 2019 and will be designed around the new Target Operating Model which will be central to how they provide services in the future, with a target implementation date of April 2019.
Some opportunities for service change/improvement have already been identified and you will be involved in realising these alongside the Shared Services Project delivery team that is being established. However, there is much more to be done and you will take the lead in identifying other opportunities for re-designing services and aligning existing services.
My client is looking for the following in the ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of minimum 2-3+ ERP system implementations across HR, Payroll and Finance Functions.
- Evidence of successfully managing change and continuous improvement within a business environment.
- Evidence of successful delivery of projects including supporting the implementation of strong governance, protocols, and project controls.
- Experience of investigating, developing and presenting new models of working .
- Experience of effectively using complex business analysis tools and techniques including cost benefit analysis, financial modelling and options appraisals.
- Ability to deliver strategic projects, working in partnership across organisational boundaries and to achieve results through others who may not be direct reports.
- Ability to effectively manage a number of assigned work streams, within the agreed broad parameters, but making decisions routinely on own initiative
- Able to operate as a self-starter, working independently on own initiative and maintaining the momentum by ensuring delivery of the implementation plan.
- Strong report writing skills including standard project documents and options appraisals relating to service implementation with the ability to translate complex, technical information into non-technical content.
- Ability to use a wide variety of sources of complex information and data and use this to make sound recommendations and develop effective solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to conduct in depth analysis of issues, patterns and trends over time and to use this to effectively manage risks, issues and re-engineer processes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and an ability to influence outcomes, with reasoning, persuasion and tact.
- Ability to relate to and win the confidence, trust and respect of employees, partners and members across the shared service function.
- Excellent change management and leadership skills that encourage commitment from others and promote a positive, motivated organisational culture.
- Evidence of commitment to corporate working and taking responsibility for the delivery and performance of the projects assigned.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, including with Chief Executive, Directors and Senior Managers, demonstrating tact and diplomacy.
- Financial / business acumen preferably gained in a commercial environment, with ability to develop project benefit profiles and then report on benefit realisation.
- Ability to travel, locally, regionally and nationally as required.
This role is offered on a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) until April 2019.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. You can apply via the link on this page or alternatively send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Works Resource Group operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.